Please contact The Earth School directly for tuition details
Pre-Primary (ages 2-3)
Primary (ages 3-6)
Elementary (ages 6-12)
After School Program (daily from 3-6PM)
Summer Camp Program (June to August)
The Earth School specializes in nurturing global citizens through a whole-child approach. This is the result of excellent academics, a character building program based on universal human values, environmental awareness, and a multicultural outlook on life during the most important years of life.
Why The Earth School?
- Member of the International Montessori Council.
- Adheres to international academic standards and the Code of Ethics and Principles of Good Practice of the Montessori Foundation.
- English/French programs. French preparation to pass the DELF-PRIM examination approved by the French Government.
- Select school community with a limited number of students to provide individualized experience to children and families.
- Green School and multicultural environment with more than 20 nationalities represented each year.
- A loving, caring and respectful child-centered environment fostering self-confidence, independence and cooperation.
- Inquiry-based approach to learning that fosters the development of 21st. century skills such as critical thinking, collaboration and leadership.
The school is dedicated to children of families working for embassies, international non-profit organizations, companies and Rwandan families interested in providing their children with the high-quality international education. After their Earth School experience, students continue to succeed in other international schools in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the United States, Japan, Rwanda, and many other countries around the world.
The Earth School offers a bilingual English/French program and works with students in age cohorts following the Montessori approach. Attention is individualized to identify areas of strength and support, academically as well as socially and emotionally.
Enrollment opportunities become available for new students when current families move and spaces open as a result. Enquiries from interested families are always welcome and joining during the school year is possible based on availability of spaces. The school year runs from August/September to June.
The Earth School Brochure
Do you have an experience with this school to share? Parents and families are welcome to leave helpful comments and reviews below.